The Cambodian Human Rights and Development Association (ADHOC) was founded in December 1991 after the signing of the Paris Peace Agreements on 23 October 1991. ADHOC is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit and non-governmental organization. ADHOC is comprised of two departments, the Human Rights and Land/Natural Resources Rights Section and the Women and Children’s Rights Section. The Association has its headquarters in Phnom Penh and provincial offices throughout the country in 23 provinces/cities.
The central office in Phnom Penh is seeking a Receptionist and Secretary to assist heads of Administration sections.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
– Answer telephone calls, and transfer them to the person wanted;
– Receive visitors and bring them to whom they want to see;
– Ensure telephones, fax and emails are always in good condition;
– Record the incoming and outgoing communications, i.e. letters, faxes, reports, magazines, etc. and distribute them to the staff;
– Develop an accessible filling system of outgoing communications and general files, and in charge of sending outgoing communications;
– Maintain and regularly update the directory of ADHOC’s external relations, especially the list of ADHOC’s Donors and Board Members;
– Arrange the visas and tickets for the staff;
– Maintain and update the weekly agenda for the President;
– Request office supply for the Administration section monthly;
– Carry out any other general service related to the Administration;
– Manage and Tracking ADHOC vehicles;
– Organize logistic arrangement for any meeting/workshop;
– Control ADHOC’s Asset and to ensure they are properly registered and updated in asset listings and have proper asset sticker as required.
– Cambodian Nationality, age at least 25 years old.
– Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Management or equal
– Able to communicate very well with external and internal stakeholders
– Competent in both spoken and written English communication
– Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel
– At least one year experiences as administrative or secretarial tasks with NGOs
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV, cover letter and a copy of their certificates (in one pdf document) not later than 8th February 2016 at 5:30PM by email or personally to ADHOC’s Head Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for writing test.